Friday, July 11, 2008

Robot-Phobia


daft punk - alive 2007. without a doubt the best live album i have ever heard. absolutely incredible, its been on repeat in my car for weeks!
wow! i haven't posted in two weeks! crazy. i guess so much is going on i don't really have time to post. Well, so much has happened in the past couple weeks, i may have made a complete 180 in my idea of where i'm headed...well ultimately i will end up in the same place, it will just take me a little longer. So okay...as you know i was having trouble finding a math class so i could transfer schools in enough time. Well i finally found a class, but there's a problem. the class doesn't end till aug 19th and i start school on aug 25th. So with sending transcripts and everything, that is reallyyyyy cutting it close. And i spoke to my advisor and she said that i would get dropped from all my classes, and when they got my transcripts i would have to try and add them all again...which sucks. not to mention housing problems, so i've really been stressing about this whole thing....but i skipped school on wed, and went up there for orientation, and it was 70 deg! and when i came back to corona that night it was like 100 haha. Ahh! sooo amazing. So i figured i would just deal with the stress and hope for the best. But then something happened...
a part of me has always wanted to stay here till january, because then i could test for my 4th degree black belt in december and i wouldn't have to deal with all this crap, but i was still set on leaving...until the one job that would make me stay offered me an amazing opportunity. Well its no secret i LOVE urban outfitters, and they called me and offered me a great job, the catch is, i would have to stay here. But if i stayed here until jan, i could transfer to the store near my new school. I would choose urban over nordstrom any day...mainly because i loveee everyone i'm working with, and the store is just that amazing.
so now i'm really struggling with the confrontation between the two....what shall i do????
Summer school has been okay...but i much rather be doing nothing haha.
RAGING WATERS tomorrow!!! omg i haven't been in so long...this is exciting!
i can't wait...i leave for the caribbean in three weeks and three days before i leave...BLOC PARTY!!! yet again...oh kele, i will be so close to you i hope you don't mind my homosexual remarks towards you. haha.
wow. its strange. i guess more people read my blog then i thought. i kid you not, on my last post i mentioned the university of phoenix, and a couple days later i got an email from someone from the school asking me about what i was planning to do...wtf??? hahaha
i really do enjoy posting. i hope to continue this until i change my blog completely....
someday soon...
two great songs. the first is from a guy who i have grown to like probably more then any one single performer in the world, beirut. throughout the past 6 months or so, i have constantly gone back to his albums and continue to fall more in love with them. so here is a greattttt cover of hallelujah, with that great 20 year old beirut spin on it. And the other is a great acoustic version of a great electronic song from an amazing australian electronic band, its "road to recovery," acoustic, from midnight juggernauts.
nothing but lovee.

Beirut - Hallelujah
Midnight Juggernauts - Road To Recovery (Acoustic)

No comments: