Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm kind of running out of sad music to post...


haaaa...i usually just listen to electronic music, but lately with all that has been going on in my life, acoustic is just the way to go. So here are two completely unrelated covers of none other then Tom Petty, because Tom Petty reminds me of someone special right now. Happy Friday everyone, go out and do something fun, don't just sit at home like i probably will...
The first download is a great cover of my favorite Tom Petty song by Johnny Cash, and the other is my other favorite Tom Petty song done live by Death Cab for Cutie with the help of Mates of State. The quality isn't great, but you still love it at first hear.

Johnny Cash - I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty Cover) (z share)

Death Cab For Cutie feat. Mates of State - Free Fallin' (Tom Petty Cover) (z share)

No comments: