Monday, September 1, 2008

Melodies & Desires


i loveeee her. A Swedishhh beautyyy. Spectacular album as well...you can find the link to the song below. gooood stuff.
less then 2 weeks till my 21st birthday...how exciting. Hollywood (my new loveee) and Beat It! afterwards, so if any of my wonderful readers plan on being in Hollywood on Sunday, the 14th, come to Beat It! and hanggg with me. I'm always on stage in the electro room hahaha.
So this week has been rather surreal for me. A great week nonetheless, but a week where old friendships were mended, and life for me continues to change.
I find myself rather angry (at myself) because i feel like i completely wasted high school and the beginning of college refusing to meet people and EXPERIENCE life. Life can only be experienced once, so if things aren't going the way they should be, then you really have to look at your priorities and where you are headed. If you are not completely certain, then just think about it....because you do notttt want to regret decisions you made 20 years from now...especially when i'm so fun now! haha
I really want to make a facebook....hmmm.
It is very hard to interpret where things are headed, life throws you curveballs and you have to either be ready or not. I was never ready for things that happened to me because i figured life would never change, but now look at where i am at. I swear to you, i am a completely different person. Despite me getting home at 8:30 in the morning on sunday hahaha (whattt a greatttt saturdayyy) I still (somehow) had the energy to go to church a few hours later, because that part of me never changes...
so hollywood insane costume party or vegas for holloween? idk!
okay...so i know the entire blogopshere shares my love, but there are others who laugh. But seriously, I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL. This is the best show everrrr and the premiere of season 2 is tonight! For those of you who think its stupid or something, the minute you watch this show you will be hooked! It is the absolute best, and sooooo much better then the OC everrr was. So do yourself a favor and watch it, you won't regret it...
okay so for tonight i have two lovely girls with really catchy songs and a great cover. The first is the song from the video above, the gorgeous Lykke Li and the song "Breaking It Up." The next is a song i never liked until i heard it in a club in Hollywood, its "I Kissed A Girl," from Katy Perry, but a really good remix. And the last is a cover of my fave mgmt song, its a cover of "kids" by the kooks.
Thug Lifeee.

Lykke Li - Breaking It Up
Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl (Vanderbilt Remix)
The Kooks - Kids (MGMT Cover)

No comments: