Sunday, September 28, 2008

Titanic Vandalism


wowwww. its been a long time since i last posted...i didn't realize it until one of my readers emailed me asking me where i was...well its been so long and so much has happened since that time.
Well first...my 21st birthday....i'm not going to say much about it, just that i danced a lotttt, and it was a lottt of fun. Check out my facebook for pics. sooo funny.
Now vegas was just amazing. not only can you buy 99 cent margaritas, but also just walk around drinking screwdrivers and shopping. The highlight was of course seeing the beatles, "love," which was absolutely mezmorizing, but winning over $200 playing roulette was pretty nice too. Now the dilemma is whether to go to vegas for halloween, or go to hardfest 2008 in hollywood. I mean cmon, justice and crystal castles??? ahhhhhhhh. I don't know!! Again, hilarious pics on the fbook...go check it.
okay...so one of the reasons i haven't had time to post is the gool ol' new school year. I know a lot of you are going to go wtfff when i say this, but it looks like i will probably just stay in pomona now...hahahahaaaaa After everythingggg it looks like i will stay, not because i don't want to head up north, because i reallyyyyy do...but because i checked my transcripts and since i took over 20 units every qtr last year, and because i took summer school and will again this year, i will be done by winter 2010. The thing is, i could move and get a minor so i could be there for longer, but if i move, i'm paying for it all on my own, so i'm thinking that i will just finish fast, with no minor, so then i could move immediately to grad school, (which i was going to anyway.)
one thing i've also discovered is how unimportant money is to me anymore. I always thought i was going to major in business, because thats where all the money is...but thats not important to me...i don't want to be stuck in America, i want to change the world, i want to travel for a living and make a difference. thats what i want to do, thats what i care about. Also, if i stay here, my mom said she would chip in if i wanted to study abroad, which i am for sure going to do this spring if i don't move. Its become either i move up north, or study abroad, and i think i'm going to choose to study abroad. There is nothing like living in a new environment on your own for over 10 weeks...
I've also come to realize, (in a week of a lot of thinking for me) that when i get out of school, i really want to move somewhere in Europe with nothing but the money in my pocket, because it would be life changing to live in survival mode, and i know it would change my perspective on life...
so i went to american apparel yesterday, and they asked if they could take pictures of me...(wtf?) So you may be reading the blog of a new aa model?? hahaha wohhh.
okay so for music tonight, i normally like posting my true love, dance/electronic music....which by far controls my itunes library...but since i have so much, it kind of gets repetitive, so i kinda like posting the songs i find great at the moment...
so the first song, is the new vampire weekend song, from "nick and norah's infinite playlist" coming out soon. Its a good song, hopefully this is the first of many new ones to come.
the next is probably the most covered song of any song in the past 5 years. its a great one, but still, god, i have posted covers of this song since i started this blog. Its yet another cover of young folks by pb & j. but this time by the kooks.
and the last song of course, i have to have at least one electronic song...and its my faveeeee remix(er) RAC, and a remix of the above video, for the virgins - rich girls.
thug lifeee.

Vampire Weekend - Ottoman
The Kooks - Young Folks (PB & J Cover)
The Virgins - Rich Girls (RAC Remix)

CUT COPY FRIDAY!! YEAHHHHHHHHH

No comments: