Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Does The Body Rule The Mind, Or Does The Mind Rule The Body? I Don't Know...


haha i just love this video because the first time you see morrissey he is shirtless in a tub....ohhh!!
The Sweet and Tender Hooligans..tomorrow night. Now for the past year or two, whenever i have gone to la, we have always talked about going to tito's tacos but never gone...but we are SERIOUSLY going tomorrow. I'm so excited!
I am amazed right now, this is the first night all quarter that i don't have any homework. Well any homework i had, i finished last night waiting for this stupid school concert i had to go to. And technically i would have some more hw but i'm not going to my last two classes tomorrow so i can get home, work out real quick and head on over to the city of angels.
This sucks, i have been laying out lately, working on my amazing tan, and i can't take it anymore. NONE of my swimming trunks fit anymore...when i walk, i have to hold them up...notttt cool. I have one pair that fits, because they didn't fit 6 months ago haha. I def need some more before the big cruise in aug.
The vegas trip for my bday is quickly working itself out...yeahhhhhhhh
I really can't wait for this quarter to be over...i am so sick and tired of being in my first class and i see the person i like least in this entire world, standing by the door waiting to come in. And how i have to walk out of that class as fast as i can so i don't do anything i would regret. I swear he does it just to make me mad, sometimes he just walks up and stares at me....man if i could read his mind i bet i know what he would be saying...but i don't want to think about that...he's just a douche bag that tried to ruin my life, but really just made it better...
Okay so i have to admit something...i was really curious who won that horrible american idol finale, only on the basis that i wanted to see if that little mormon kid would win, because i swear those mormons have take over the world! So i catch the last few minutes because those are the only that matter, and who do i see but GEORGE MICHAEL! God i love george, except for the whole soliciting sex in a bathroom thing... So seeing him made me want to post this amazing cover of "faith" by the boy least likely to...one of my favorite covers ever. And in the tradition of amazing vocalists, i have a cover of one of my favorite songs ever, its a cover of "bohemian rhapsody" by queen. And last, its a really short concise cover of "do you realize?" the classic flaming lips song, but done by beck.
Happy Birthday Morrissey! You Stole My Heart Away Many Years Ago...

The Boy Least Likely To - Faith (George Michael Cover)
Ours - Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen Cover)
Beck - Do You Realize??? (The Flaming Lips Cover)

No comments: