Monday, May 19, 2008

What A Great Weekend.


best song ever. I wish it was louder though...
wow. So as i mentioned in my last post, i worked a retreat this weekend. When i went into it, i didn't know what to expect because its been a few years since my last one...but the minute i got there, it felt like home again. I had an amazing time, and it really felt like when i did my first retreat 7 YEARS ago...wow time fliessssss. And with all the lies and crap i have gone through this year, i needed it for myself too. So obviously, i needed a day to regain my strength...so today i spent sleepinggg and just doing hw until i go teach class in a couple hours...
morrisseyyyy 3 dayssssss yeeeahhhhhh.
i really really want to go see beirut on may 30th or 31st... words can't describe my love for that man who is like a couple months older then me...but i have angels tickets for may 30th....hmmm.
So my midterms are finally done, as i go into week 8 haha. I received my intent to enroll form in the mail for school this fall...now i'm just trying to figure out how positive i am of leaving...but right now its like 90%, so i think i might as well send it! AHH!!
i have a great job lined up the second i move too....so yeah. sweet.
the entire weekend just gave me more of a reason to leave...
eek so the week i come back from the caribbean in aug, i move into my apartment...wow thats cutting it close...but whatev.
okay so i'm going back electro tonight. The first is amazingggg. Its billie jean from mj but with spin on it...haha sooo sweet. The next is muse, and an amazing remix of their song muscle museum from an older EP... And the last i totally forgot i had! Its really short but fun, its kanye doing the hit from last year "young folks" Enjoyyy

DJ Schmolli - Justice For Billie Jean
Muse - Muscle Museum (Soulwax Remix)
Kanye West - Young Folks (PB & J Cover)

No comments: