Friday, April 18, 2008

1 Week Left!


so this week was not necessarily a bad week, just a really painful week. I'm not going to get into why, but i didn't get to work out ALL week. Today is the first day i'm going to be able to....it was driving me crazy, but i was in wayyyy too much pain to do anything. School is starting to get even more stressful then normal, i have 2 midterms on tuesday, and a paper due, then 2 midterms on thursday. eek. Its strange to think that this is my last quarter at cal poly, but its also going to feel really nice to walk and not have to worry about running into a hairy douche. When i get to school in fall, i'm changing my major to business, but since i've already taken so many poli sci classes i'm getting a minor in political science, so i'm almost done with the minor. When i went up to school last weekend, i fell in love with the business school, its sooo different and so much better then cal poly's. So thats exciting.
Busyyy weekend. Headquarters tomorrow all day, busy rest of the day today, thats why this is the only time i have to post is right now...
Why do people lie? I can't even remember the last time i lied to someone...but it seems like people do it constantly because they feel better after it. Just realize people that lying only leads to more lying, if you can't be honest with the person you "love" then your relationship will end sooner then you think...
1 week till coachella! Sweeeeet. I don't even like Prince, but cmon PURPLE RAIN! Remember, if you are going, call me! any day! we will meet up. I even here some of my northern cali readers are coming down for the weekend. I hope i'll see you there, even though you don't know what i look like. Sorry i don't like posting my picture, because i don't like who i used to be. Until i'm satisfied with my complete transformation, then sorry, i'm not going to post any pictures of myself. But i know what you look like!
Oh, a quick comment on the beach bums thing, yes i am happy with everything right now, and i know a lot of you were like i hated my last boss there, which was totally true, but its not my last boss there, he tried to commit suicide! hahaha But its my boss before him, a guy i called a true friend.
Okay so today i'm posting 3 count it, 3 prince remixes. All very well done, i hope you like them. I just wanna get up and dance and buy a purple blazer and perm my hair. Oh yeah. All i have to say is, I WANT DA PURP.

Prince - The Future (Mark Moore Remix)
Prince - Sign 'O' The Times (Fisher Preyes Remix)
Daft Punk vs. Prince - Harder Better Faster Controversy

No comments: