Friday, April 11, 2008

No More Talk About The Old Days, It's Time For Something Great...


so i saw a douche bag at school yesterday for the first time in a long time...he didn't even look at me, but the second i walk away, he starts talking shit on me to his friend...A part of me wanted to go back and rip that hair right off of his arms...but i'm wayyyy too good for that.
This is like the first time ever i've posted in the middle of the day, but i have to go to work in a couple hours, and lately i've been way too tired to post at night, and i often post while i'm watching a movie, and it makes me not pay attention to the movie at all.
Okayyy, so what's going on? Coachella in two weeks. That's exciting, and the band with the video above, Cut Copy, is night 1 and although it is not as good as Crystal Castles new album, they presented "In Ghost Colours" as a hugeee improvement on their last album. And this song is just impossible to get out of your head!
School is going well i guess...going into week three and its already so damn stressful. i would say i have around 5-6 hours of homework, not including reading, per night. Suckssss. But whatever, i am for sure graduating early if i keep this going.
So tomorrow, me and my madre are making the drive up (hint hint) to school. Longggg ass drive but its like this orientation thing for fall. So the update on school is kind of confusing, i'm in, but they need my transcripts by the beginning of june, which i was confused about because i sent my cpp transcripts like a month ago, but since i'm taking classes at rcc this summer, i put that on my app, so they need a transcript from rcc, even though i haven't attended that school yet. So i don't know what i'm going to do, i may try to add a class for late spring session, then send the transcript, then drop it? I'll find out tomorrow i guess...
So if you know me, you know i get sick of phones really fast, well i'm sick of my phone, sooo i'm getting a blackberry in a couple weeks. I was really mad because the blackberry i wanted was only available for t mobile and att, and i do nottt want to switch over againn. So i happened to look and found the same phone, but a better more applicable version available for verizon in a couple weeks. I can def afford it now, so i'm excited.
Funny how i have sooo much music that i find out about everyday, but i don't post it, because if you know me, you know how i don't like anyone knowing about my ish. So i only post stuff that is really good, but only touches the surface of great music no one knows about, that's why i'm still posting on here.
Okay so i'm going to wait to talk about tokyo police club's new album until after coachella, but let me just say, first listen i gave a 6 out of 10, second listen an 8, then third listen, and even bigger improvement, its a grower.
For today's music i'm posting an amazing song remixed by the postal service. The Cribs are a really really good UK band, and their song "i'm a realist" has been stuck in my head for weeks, with the line "i'm an indecisive piece of shit."Really good, enjoy it. And the other song i am simply in love with, the movie "Into the Wild" is still on my mind, and the lead song off of the great album by Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder, who i normally can't stand, along with the entire album is a real treat. Beautiful song.
Busy weekend for me, but hopefully i can post another time this weekend....

The Cribs - I'm A Realist (The Postal Service Remix)
Eddie Vedder - Guaranteed

No comments: