Saturday, April 5, 2008

Time Stands Still When I Think Of You.


i heart cut copy. coachellaaaa yesss. new album, "in ghost colours," buy it!
eek. just got home... I told myself i was going to post more, but taking over 20 units, along with all my other crap is just impossible to do.
Overall though i must say i am pretty happy with school, despite having homework in every class the first day wasn't cool, but all my professors are nice, and seem manageable. Especially considering i go to school from 8 in the morning to 7 at night, twice a week. Not bad.
i made a lot of money tonight...
so pretty much i just got a brand spanking new burberry watch....
andddddd a beautiful louis vuitton watch.
they are amazingggg and run like rolex's...sweeeeet. i love my watches! i seriously have like 10.
im kind of happy i was gone so long today, because this weekend is my parentals anniversary, so they are gone till monday, so its just me and my cat jackson...oh and that other one. Alan cum over and keep me company...
btw the step dad is talking about buying box seats for baseball? wtf?
okay so the two songs i am posting are complete opposites of each other, but both feature members of bands playing coachella. The first, is a great electronic song by an up and coming act, we are terrorists. And the other is a nice slightly acoustic song, i didn't like this song at first, but around half way through the acoustic-ness changes, and makes the song really good. Enjoy.
wow its 5am, not cool.
i may post tomorrow, not sure, but i don't have to do anything tomorrow, just clean and go to church (by myself :<), and then prob a best buy and target run, so we'll see how much hw i get done. Niteee

We Are Terrorists - Western Spaghetti
Noah & The Whale - Mary

No comments: