Monday, April 14, 2008

It's Official.


i love this song! i love this album!
so as i posted on friday, i went up north to go see my future school, because my mom was questioning the whole transfer thing and didn't want me to do it. So we left before 6 in the morning, after a longg drive, we spent a a large majority of the day there. And i must say, instantly, my mom fell in love with the campus, just like i did. We did everything from meet with the business dep, to the poli sci dep, to enrollment, to housing and each meeting just further convinced me that what i was doing was right.
So when i met with enrollment, i learned i'm admitted for fall, just as long as i complete my required units. I also learned that ALL my units will transfer, so i'm taking a class, maybe two at rcc this summer and thats it, i pass them and i'm in. In a week i should receive my intent to enroll form, and i will sign it and everything will be official. My new apartment is amazinggg, soo exciting. I can't believe how my mom made a complete 180, and now is completely for me leaving here, it made me feel so great, and truly was the end to a perfect day. By the time we finished everything, we got home just in time for church. I must say i find it funny if you asked me january 1st, if the people i was hanging out with on new years i would not see or even speak to anymore, not to mention that i would be moving away, i thought you would be insane. But that's life i guess.
So a funny thing happened today, i went into beach bums, my old workplace because i am obsessed with their v necks, and i ran into my old boss. After talking for days, he not only offered me my old job back, but paying me practically double what i was making. Now i like where i'm at right now, but this deal may be too good to pass up. I'm still thinking about it.
So we were planning a europe trip this year, but my school schedule kind of messes everything up, so we are going on a 10 day caribbean cruise...sweetttt.
okay...so in my overwhelming excitement that Radiohead is playing the Hollywood Bowl in August, and my still very apparent scorn that they are not playing coachella, i have decided to post two songs with thom yorke. First, is the great modeselektor, a coachella act, who's "happy birthday" album was a spectacular listen. I'm excited to see him on i think night 3. Thom's vocals are amazing for this track, and make it very well done. I must say, i still find myself listening to thom yorke's 2006 "The Eraser" album. The song Atoms for Peace, i still listen to almost daily. I love everythinggg about this song, and this four tet remix highlights thom's unbelievable voice perfectly. Enjoy. Have a good week...

Modeselektor - White Flash (Feat. Thom Yorke)
Thom Yorke - Atoms For Peace (Four Tet Remix)

No comments: