Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break


My readers! My will you be sick of justice by the end of the month!
I must say, spring break was rather enjoyable and busy for me. I was doing something everyday. The beach was a highlight, as i got a niceee tan, that along with my new skinny body puts me in perfect super v shape (which i bought my first one btw and i love it) Hanging out with old friends was a plus, not being able to eat solid foods, not cool, but juice it up like crazyyy.
Sorry its been a weeeeeek since my last post, i was just enjoying break and keeping busy with everything.
Apparently i have a rather big following in norcal. I've received a few emails from Frisco, and a few from Fresno area? i guess. Strange, thanks for reading, i'm going to try and post more when i have the chance, it just takes a lot of time to go through all the remixes i get, jesus, they don't stop.
Okay, since we are less then a month away from coachella (omg!) i'm going to do my best to post only coachella music, and although a lot of you have grown to love my acoustic and slow stuff i post, i must return to my first love, electronic. Meaning justice remixes, datarock remixes, the teenagers remixes, and random ass hot chip stuff. But that also means i may throw an occasional death cab cover or remix in there...and who knows, maybe even a jack johnson song!!
umm no...i hate you jj...i'm glad he ended up coming in 3rd for my survey thing, i would've burned my music collection if he won.
btw speaking of death cab, i can't explain how horrible the first few songs i've heard from the new album are. The first single makes me feel like i'm listening to fallout boy or something, really not good :<>
okay like i said i'm going to try and post just coachella music, but in the time i started writing this and now, i received some beautiful electronic and even acoustic stuff which in part is affiliated to a lot of coachella music so i'll post some of that this month too. But this morning, geez its late/early? Its 4:30 now, eek... i'm posting two great coachella acts with remixes, chromeo, with its amazingggg hit bonafied lovin, and then calvin harris, and his major hit merrymaking at my place. Both really good, and different.
AHH i was enjoying being out of school...
23 units on just tues/thurs is pretty good though i must say...
goodnight lovelies.

Chromeo - Bonafied Lovin (David Wolf Remix)
Calvin Harris - Merrymaking At My Place (Kiss Sellout Remix)

No comments: