Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday To Me!


hot chip! ahhh so excited to finally see them!
i totally just realized its my 1/2 birthday...ahh! 6 more months till i'm 21, and my huge extravaganza in vegas! sweet.
so pretty much i got home past midnight, after a long, but fun day...and i still had the dedication to run 5, count it, 5 miles. Wednesday night was probably my busiest day of the quarter, a ton of papers due, and last class till finals, so when i got home, after bowling of course haha, i collapsed. first night i hadn't done anything in awhile, and i slept horribly cause of it! ahh.
i don't know whether to be pissed or happy because allllll of my finals are on monday. so that means after monday i'm done, but that also means i don't have any time to study for all of them. Thank god its 4 not 5, i had one final on wednesday, but 4 finals, thats horrible. But as of right now, it looks like i'm going to get 3 A's and 2 B's...i impress myself.
God, i don't know about all of you, but i get so sick of talking about myself, but sometimes i just forget what i'm going to talk about so i just blab on.
10,000 B.C. don't see it...if you are a history buff like me, you will want to scream! soo many historical problems...
Oh btw, if you viewed my page in the past day or two and saw a random video on it, i'm sorry, although the video is of my new favorite band vampire weekend, i totally didn't mean for that to show up. i actually tried to post it like a week ago but it never showed up, until wednesday afternoon randomely i guess? whatev.
speaking of vampire weekend, i can't explain how off my first opinion of them was. i really feel their self titled debut, is SPECTACULAR. Reminds me sooo much of bloc party's debut, if you haven't dabbled in it, i suggest you do. night 1 coachella...yeahhhhh!
Okay, tonight i'm posting two totally random songs. The first, you won't even want to look at because of who the artist is, but i must admit, i find it very well done. It's nelly furtado, thats right, nelly furtado, doing a cover of crazy, by gnarls barkley, don't knock it till you try it! And the second, since i got so much positive feedback from posting a song from jens lekman, i decided to post a great remix from another great song off of "night falls over kortadela." Seriously, beautiful song.
Happy friday, and enjoy my 1/2 birthday.

Nelly Furtado - Crazy (Gnarls Barkley Cover)
Jens Lekman - I'm Leaving You Because I Don't Love You (Spoolwork Remix)

No comments: