Sunday, March 2, 2008

You're My Boy Blue!


Is it weird that i have 4 different email accounts? Is that normal? haha well speaking of email, i happened to get a couple regarding my last couple posts. Because, on one of my last posts, i said that i don't need money to be happy, but then on the next post i said that i will be successful, i promise you...and i understand that sounds like a contradiction, but what i meant by successful, is reach my fullest potential, and when i said i will be known, yes i know i will be known, but you don't have to be rich to be known. I will be wealthy, but not necessarily rich. And now i feel like i'm already on my way there.
3 years is a longgg ways away. But i feel i have a great idea of what i want to do now when i get out of school. This is going to sound weird, but i want to join the peace core. I would be in a 3rd world country for 27 months, where after i graduate college, i can teach foreign children about most likely, politics haha. I've looked everything up, and i'm going to a information seminar on wednesday. Of course this is totally preliminary, but if i graduate college with my major and my minor and i don't know what i want to do with my life, and i don't have a girlfriend or my career job, its perfect for me. I get to help people that really need it, and it would be the most fulfilling thing i could ever do...and plus through the peace core, they have various relationships with graduate schools where you could get a tonnnnn of course credit, or where nearly any grad school would accept you because of your dedication to the country...plus through a lot of countries, i would get to take graduate classes, so by the time i'm back home, i would practically already have my master's. It's 100% safe, i would have full health coverage, and i get 50 days vacation! I think i may have found my calling, but i'll let you know in 3 years haha.
God, i've changed so much, its hard to believe how we adapt to our situations around us, and how going through hell is worth it in the end...
Okay tonight i have 2 remixes by britt daniel from spoon. In 2007, spoon released "ga ga ga ga ga" one of the best releases of the year, and for the first time, making me a fan. The first is a minimal remix of interpol's slow hands, its pretty good, but his remix of the feist song, "i feel it all," is a gem. Enjoy.

Interpol - Slow Hands (Britt Daniel Remix)
Feist - I Feel It All (Britt Daniel Remix)

No comments: