Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter


okay i'm sick as hell, so i'll make this one somewhat quick. Well first, Happy Easter! well, yesterday. I hope it went well for everyone, mine was great. In my last post, i kind of over-reacted. I didn't mean to offend the people that i mentioned, all i did was speak the truth. Yes, i will end this blog, but i don't know when yet. When i feel the time is right...
I encourage all of you to still read, i may not post that often, but when i speak, i speak from the heart. And since i don't have myspace or facebook, this and email is the only way to keep in touch with me. I deleted nearly every number out of my phone, i only have a few left, and i couldn't be happier.
I find it interesting, because although i've lost over 25 lbs, i look at myself, and i feel i look the same. But nearly every person that came over for Easter commented on how much weight i lost. Interesting. And although i can barely breathe and my throat is killing me, i still ran 4 miles and did a ton of sit ups and weights tonight.
I got my grades, and they are better then most grades i got in high school, haha. Sweet, i guess right now i am just dedicated in everything i am doing.
Omg the movie "Into the Wild," is sooooooo slow. I'm soooo bored!
I feel kind of bad because i feel all my Easter candy is going to waste. My family, being amazing, of course still gives the kid's Easter baskets. So mine is filled with money and candy. The thing is, i don't eat candy! I feel all of those wonderful cadbury cream eggs, reeses eggs, and peeps are all going to waste. Come take some if you eat that stuff! Now if my basket was full of sour patch kids, i must say that is my my guilty pleasure!
Okay the first song i am posting tonight i found thanks to my friend christopher. Its a really fun acoustic version of personally my least favorite justice song, D.A.N.C.E. But it is their major hit! I think all of you will enjoy. ahh one month and i will be staring at that justice cross with my shirt off going crazy at coachella!! And the other is an okay cover of another great coachella band, hot chip, and their dancefloor hit, "over and over" but acoustic, and by great up and coming british band, the miserable rich.
woohoo, spring break, too bad i have to get up at 6 tomorrow morning...goodnight.

Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly - D.A.N.C.E. (Justice Cover)
The Miserable Rich - Over and Over (Hot Chip Cover)

1 comment: