Sunday, March 9, 2008

New TPC!


sooo i just received the first official song from "elephant shell" and its spectacular, vintage tpc, i hope you enjoy it.
Its strange how a few nights ago i wasn't feeling so great about myself, but after friday night, i feel on the top of the world, i just feel my entire life is in front of me, i know what i want in life, and i'm confident i'm going to find a significant other who loves me for me. Just hearing my family supporting my need for change, and supporting every other major decision i have made or will make in my life. is amazing. All i realize, is that whatever happens, whether i leave corona or not, will be for the best, but my god do i want to get out of this place...haha...its not as if i don't like this town, but i don't feel i can do anything else here, if i am meant to stay at cal poly, then so be it, but if i am meant to leave, like i feel i am, then i'm out, peace.
I don't mind spending the latter parts of weekends just working out and watching nip/tuck by myself, because all i can think about, is i won't be like this forever, and i will someday have someone who i will watch seinfeld with and just enjoy spending time together.
Okay, i really didn't plan on posting tonight, but i feel i had to post the new tokyo police club song. So here i am. And the other song i am posting is a great song from Chris Walla, a la death cab for cutie. He released his solo album, "Field Manual" a month or so ago. He is also known as a great producer, producing tegan and sara's "The Con," and other indie successes. I have one of his singles tonight, enjoy, and i hope all of you remembered to set your clocks back...night.
wow technically at the time i am finishing this post, its 4:15...eek.

Tokyo Police Club - In A Cave
Chris Walla - Sing Again

No comments: