Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Been A Long Time Since I've Seen You Smile...


see the link to this beautiful song, below. Amazing, he just turned 21! I try to imitate his voice when i'm in the shower (ohh) or in the car and its just impossible. He's all i've listened to lately, him and vampire weekend...Amazing he wrote "The Flying Club Cup," while traveling Europe, Nantes is a city in France in which he fell in love with. He's so original, and how he can create such great music with trash cans! fascinates me haha.
so i had my 3 finals yesterday and i'm pretty sure aced them all...now i have 1 paper due wed, and thats it. and i got like $150 bucks for my books that i sold back! sweet.
if i have to hear anything about french politics or british politics or anything on iran, i swear someone is going to get shanked...you know, its a verb, to shank.
any day now i should know about school...eek.
kill bill = best movie everrr.
i'm so excited, me and the bwanka are doing a garage band tutorial next week...sweeeeet. finally i'll know how to actually do stuff on it after so many wasted hours of trying to figure it out haha...
anyways...the other song i'm posting is just another example of a great magnetic fields song, sorry if you are sick of them, but this one is just fun...
happy official spring everyone...i already miss winter :(

Beirut - Nantes
The Magnetic Fields - I Think I Need A New Heart

No comments: