Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Struhhhessed


ok so i may be emotionally very happy with myself right now, but physically and mentally i'm drained. I have my three biggest papers due this week, and in true kenny fashion, i wait till the last minute, but it sucks because lately i have been completely and utterly dead. Idk why, its strange, like every morning gets harder and harder for me to get up. And by mid day, i can barely keep my eyes open. My mom thinks its because i don't eat enough, and whatever i do eat, i immediately work off, so my body has no energy, but i don't necessarily agree with that because whenever i eat something i'm still tired afterwards, if not more tired. Personally, i'm kind of scared because i feel tired like mono tired, which isn't good, but i don't think its that bad. But speaking of mono, i'm down to the weight i was right after i had mono, which was like nothing. So that's cool, i'm proud of myself because i've worked sooooo hard, and now i honestly believe i am by far in the best shape of my life. Yeeeeaahhhh.
Okay so tonight i am posting a song from one of my favorite bands of 2007, division day. With a name like division day, it reminds me of some horrible christian rock band, but no, they are a very very good indie band, who released a fantastic album called, "beartrap island" in the latter part of 07. Well when they finished that album, they also released a few random covers of well known songs, so i have a few, but the first i am posting is the classic song "plowed." Very well done. And the other is a great song in which the only reason i'm posting it, is because this band is so similar to one of my faves, the shins. I've heard a few from this band called "the morning benders" and the similarity is uncanny, musically and lyrically, so here is a song from them, and you'll see what i'm talking about.
Damn, if i can stay awake i'm going to try and knock one of these papers out tonight...wish me luck

Division Day - Plowed (Sponge Cover)
The Morning Benders - Crosseyed

No comments: