Monday, February 18, 2008

Boys Don't Cry


wow, its late...or early? ha well i don't have much to say tonight, but i found a couple cool covers i thought i would post. Geez, when i started this blog i was expecting to post mostly remixes, but it seems like i have posted more covers then anything, what can i say? I respect a new sound to a great song...
btw, who picked jack johnson as who they want to see at coachella? haha, i hope you did it just to piss me off...
wow, its nice that i am gaining weight again, but not in fat, its all muscle! yessss. And yet i still have a size 28 waste? wow.
Happy President's Day! I have such a busy day tomorrow, its nice though.
I still haven't told my mom my intent of leaving cal poly...i'm scared!
Anyways, this morning i have a couple very interesting covers. one is a classic cure song, made acoustic, by some german dude. And the other is a very interesting take on the AMAZING lcd song "all my friends," by none other then the man who started World War 1, FF. Have a great day!

Norman Palm - Boys Don't Cry (The Cure Cover)
Franz Ferdinand - All My Friends (LCD Soundsystem Cover)

No comments: