Friday, February 1, 2008

Why Does My Heart Hurt So Much?


i thought i was done crying....i ate whole food for the first time last night...but i don't think i will be eating for awhile again...Someone help please. ok well i guess tonight i will be posting some new music, because i keep getting messages about how i don't post enough. Sorry friends, and the crap load of people that discovered my blog somehow. I am going through a lot right now. ok well i love bss, and i recently found a fun little bunch of unreleased music, an acoustic set from 2004. So here they are, my favorite songs from it. Send me a message or email and i will send you more if you like. Sorry the first two are m4a which means you can download them but they won't play until you download them. Keep me in your prayers everyone.
Broken Social Scene - Almost Crimes (live acoustic)
Broken Social Scene - Cause=Time (live acoustic)
Broken Social Scene - Let's Get Out Of Here (live acoustic)

No comments: