Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Hate Ben Affleck Almost As Much As Jack Johnson...

but this video is hilarious. How they got so many stars to do a bit i'll never know. I really shouldn't be posting tonight i have sooo much to do, but i def won't post tomorrow and maybe not the next day, so i thought i would make time, because we as individuals can ALWAYS make time, that is something i have come to realize lately. How much time we waste in a day is unbelievable.
Wow, i think i'm starting to become more like my mom. I never understood why she had to work out everyday, but now i'm starting to feel that way. I didn't work out yesterday and i felt like crap the entire day, until i had my naked juice haha. So tonight i ran 4.5 miles and i did a few hundred sit ups and i feel greatttt. Funny isn't it.
So today i signed up for netflix! I'm pretty excited, there are so many great documentaries that are impossible to find in stores, so i'm slowly going to rent all of them along with a lot of classics i've never seen. Maybe i'll post movie reviews once and a while as well...Its a great deal though, i mean 13 bucks and you get unlimited movies to watch on your computer and unlimited deliveries sent 2 at a time per month. I just couldn't resist.
Okay, well i guess when my cat jack starts sitting on my computer its time to wrap it up. So i'll just say how lately i have been OBSESSED with M.I.A. I've had her older album, "Arular" for awhile, and i was not so impressed. But i bought her new cd, "kala" and i fell in love. The song i am posting is my favorite off of kala, and let me tell you, you will dance your ass off when you hear it, i just play this song over and over and over. Really, a great album, one of the best of 2007. The other is a great girl song, and guess what, its another RAC remix. Its by dragonette, pretty, pretty good.
okay i have to go write a 6 page paper on why the United States should leave Iraq in the next two years. Jesus christ, how can i possibly explain in 6 freaking pages why they should leave, i would rather have this be a 15 page paper, it would honestly be easier. Whatever...good night.

M.I.A. - Jimmy (Highly Recommended)
Dragonette - Take It Like A Man (RAC Remix)

No comments: