Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Bringing It Back


so yeah, i didn't plan on posting anything tonight, but tomorrow is a cuhhhrazyyy day for me, so i won't be able to post till wed. So here i am! Its strange how i never realized how much free time i used to have, and i never took advantage of it, whether it be spend time with loved ones, or in my case, former loved ones haha, or just not be productive. Every second of free time i have now, i'm either checking remixes and covers i receive, working out, playing the guitar, or doing homework.
It's strange for me to say this, but i'm perfectly content with my life right now. And i'm enjoying it, which is the most important thing for me right now.
Have you ever just had the feeling that someone is thinking about you? It's weird, but i really felt that earlier tonight...And it was weird because my mom came and told me the same thing...
Tomorrow i register for classes...i'm sooo happy it looks like i'm going to get every class i need/want. And two days yet again. Spring quarter not only will mark the end of my general education, but possibly my last quarter at cal poly? wow.
Ok tonight, i have a randommmm hilarious cover of jt, from this great band called rock plaza central who sound remarkably similar to the mountain goats. I hated it the first time i heard it, but then i just started laughing uncontrollably. listen to it! And the other is a band i wish to death were playing coachella, but they aren't, so whatever, its klaxons and their song golden skans being covered by the kaiser chiefs! enjoy! see you all wed night...

Rock Plaza Central - Sexyback (Justin Timberlake Cover)
Kaiser Chiefs - Golden Skans (Klaxons Cover)

No comments: