Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Peace and Love

So yeah. i bought my 3 day coachella pass today. I only wanted to go to night 2 and 3, but individual days are sold out, so i had to buy the 3 day. I don't care for night 1, no matter how much i wanna see datarock or cut copy, i just absolutely HATE jack johnson, like john mayer hate haha. So if you or anyone you know is looking for a night 1 single pass, email me, and i'll get back to you.
So i had my first savate class tonight, and my knuckles are bleeding, and my feet are completely bruised. But although it hurts, i love it, its the best kind of pain. It was great, and i'm looking forward to eventually going to france to compete! ahhhh
I rather not bring this up, as i'm attempting to forget, but i have received an enormous amount of emails regarding what happened between my girlfriend and i. I know i never mentioned it, because i didn't think anyone cared to hear about it, but since i have received a lot of feedback, i thought i would just post what happened on here as opposed to individual emails to a bunch of people. Well i'll just give the short version.
My girlfriend and i were together for four years. I loved her more then anything, but i guess it wasn't enough. Well recently in the past few months a mutual friend of ours began hanging out with us b/c him and his girlfriend recently broke up, so we thought we would be nice and let him hang out with us, plus he seemed like a pretty cool guy. Well i have always trusted my gf more then i had ever trusted someone in my life, and i knew that before she started going out with me she had a crush on this guy for a longggg time. But i thought she loved me so i thought nothing of it. Plus, after all of those years, he neverrr liked her back. So i thought i was safe. Well many years later, my girlfriend developed from a beautiful girl, to an amazingly beautiful woman, right in front of my eyes, and i guess his too. Well something happened in the past couple months that is unclear, but apparently he saw that she grew boobs and a butt, and decided that he all of a sudden liked her. So somehow he let her know, and i guess that crush was still there, and i was swapped...after all my years of loyalty and love. Its that simple. True love...i guess not.
I've also received a couple emails about if she reads my blog. Well i am pretty sure she doesn't read it, i never mentioned it to her or anything, and if she is trying to forget me, i doubt she goes on here, so yeah. And there is no way he reads it, bc if he did, i would talk a bunch of shit...haha no i wouldn't, because i've already forgiven them both. Seriously.
Well tomorrow is my big v-day post, with 3 adorable songs for you to sing to your loved one for thursday, but tonight i am just posting a couple random songs, one is a smiths cover! yay!! and the other is a band i've heard a lot of recently, very impressive, think tokyo police club meets okkervil river.
The Stars - This Charming Man (The Smiths Cover)
Pete & The Pirates - Come On Feet

No comments: