Sunday, February 17, 2008

You'll Never Be Alone Again...


so i spent the day in San Diego today, so beautiful, i loved it. There is something about the atmosphere down there that is just uplifting, its hard to describe.
there is something i have been thinking about for a longgg time and i never thought about it seriously until recently. But i think now, i am pretty damn sure of myself. I... am actually going to transfer schools. There is something about my school that just has never felt right, i love Cal Poly, but i feel in order to experience college and grow as an individual i need to leave here. I already know where i'm going, and i'm almost guaranteed admission. I'm not going to mention where i am going, but it is in California, but far from here. I can't explain how strongly i feel about this, i've always wanted to do it, but i always had a girlfriend that i never wanted to leave, but now that is no longer in my way. If you want to know where i am going, just ask, just understand it is perfect for me and i can't wait for fall (if there are no problems).
Okay, so tonight i have a couple really fun covers, both having to do with ben gibbard somehow. Ben covering mj? wowwww, and a postal service cover! Enjoy.

Ben Gibbard - Thriller (Michael Jackson Cover)
Ben Folds - Such Great Heights (Postal Service Cover)

No comments: