Thursday, February 21, 2008

This Is An Emergency


okay so a couple of things are official. First, tokyo police club has officially announced they have finished recording their first full length album, and it is due out in april! Ahh! i don't remember the last time i was this excited for a record. Its going to be called "Elephant Shell," and is supposed to be vintage tpc with a couple of love ballads thrown in. yay! And last is i'm officially applying for college to transfer for fall. I finally mentioned it to my mom and let me tell you, she was PISSED. But my sisters are starting to convince her, and i'm confident she'll eventually come around to the idea. I've made all the appropriate calls, so all i have to do is get my transcripts and then apply for housing!! Suhhhhwwweeeet.
okay, so tonight is all about tpc, i've been trying to get an early copy of the cd, but its still a little early, give me a couple weeks haha. But in the mean time, i thought i would give you 3 songs that should be on the new album. These are all live of course, and two of them are barely 1 1/2 min, but still great. The highlight is your english is good, which is very well done, so yeah have a good night, see you tomorrow.

Tokyo Police Club - Your English Is Good
Tokyo Police Club - Graves
Tokyo Police Club - Swedes In Stockholm (Acoustic)

No comments: