Saturday, February 16, 2008

Woke Up, Got Out Of Bed...


so yeah Valentines Day was weird sitting at home, but i was perfectly fine with it strangely. I mean sure i wish i had someone to spend it with, but i was happy with sitting at home watching Lost and playing guitar alone. haha. But then my friend came over and we played rock band till the wee hours of the morning. So overall, i was happy with the day. If there is something that people with broken hearts can't do, its mope around and wish they had something that wasn't there. Hell, i had my cat jackson, and my mom so who the hell cares? Be appreciative of what's in front of you, not what's behind you...
And hell, when you can sit around and learn to play "Yesterday" by the beatles on guitar, and drink your naked juice (AHH!!) then i have to consider that a fun night...
I find it amazing that i have had fast food twice in an entire month! and both times just a little bit of del taco...crazyyyy i never thought i could do that, but i stopped drinking soda altogether too, all i drink is water or naked juice....which i am obsessedddd with.
i need to get a digital camera before coachella! maybe my dad has one? hmmm
Ok tonight i have a couple funnn songs. One is yet another remix from RAC, and is one of my favorite shins songs ever. And the other is my favorite bloc party song everrrr covered by the amazing mystery jets. Have a great Saturday everyone!
The Shins - Sleeping Lessons (RAC Remix)
Mystery Jets - Pioneers (Bloc Party Cover)

No comments: