Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Something Makes Me Feel Like You're Going To Be My Girl...


So is it weird that every single night since Last Thursday, i have woken up repeatedly in the middle of the night (or in my case, the morning) in a cold sweat because i was dreaming about my ex girlfriend? Jesus, its annoying, because i always reach next to me, and she's not there...it sucks...Everyone says, let go kenny, but i can't. Even after all thats gone on...Its strange, yesterday i was fine, but today i woke up missing her sooo much again. I just wish i could see her face, despite how much i have been hurt...
Ok, so enough about my depressing former love life that i still loathe for...today i pretty much found the most adorable song i have ever heard, its by Japanese singer, pwrfl power, who a few years ago moved to seattle, and started adoring folk music. I'm serious, this song is sooooo amazing and just puts a smile on your face, and makes me want to sing this to you know who.
And the other is also amazing, and another Elliott Smith cover, but this time of one of my favorite John Lennon songs, "Jealous Guy." Which also describes my former relationship haha.
i know i said i was done posting slow music, but for me right now it is just the best, and makes me happy...and in my sad times right now, its what i need.

Pwrfl Power - Alma Song (Highly Recommended)
Elliott Smith - Jealous Guy (John Lennon Cover)

No comments: