Thursday, February 14, 2008

"I'm Everything A Girl Could Need..."


Happy Valentines Day. I used to look forward to this day every year, its always so special for a couple, but tonight, it looks like i'm just sitting at home. It's kind of hard to comprehend. If you asked me in December if i would be alone on Valentines Day, i would've thought you were crazy...but that's life i guess.
Ok, well the day my girlfriend broke up with me, i made her a mix of some great love songs, and since the relationship ended, i never got the chance to give it to her. So I have soooo many more of these types of songs, but i don't know if i'll ever release them...i'll keep you updated.
Everyone please, even if you aren't in a relationship, give someone you care about a hug, because things like that make this holiday bearable for people like me...haha.
Is it weird that i really really want to spend time with my ex gf's family? Like more then i want to spend time with her... It's so strange when you get used to seeing certain people after awhile, and to all of a sudden stop, is a dramatic loss.
Sorry the songs i am posting are all m4a...meaning you can't preview them, but take my word, they are beautiful! you will enjoy, seriously. And don't be worried they aren't viruses i am giving you, haha.

Steve Acho - Glycerine (Bush Cover)
The Psychedelic Furs - Love My Way
Johnny Cash - One (U2 Cover)

No comments: