Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Whateva, I Do What I Want!

ahh! this will be me in a couple months...

yay. So yes, i am going to coachella, nights 2 and 3. I just can't pass up the chance to miss justice again, but i would love to see hot chip, and death cab perform some new material. So that's pretty exciting. I'm happy midterms are over, so now i just have to look forward to finals and term paperssss. I can't believe the quarter is already half over...I'm happy now because i can sleep a full night with no pills, but the bad thing is i have my appetite back, meaning i want to eat a lot, but since i'm so not used to eating now, i still don't... i really should put a few lbs on though, so maybe my pants will fit again. Tomorrow is my first savate class, yeahhhhh, wish me luck.

Sorry not a lot of amazing music tonight, because i have spent a lot of time looking for music to post for valentines day for all you lovebirds out there. But i still have a couple good ones. The first is a great hot chip remix of a rolling stone song, and the other is a hilarious cover of the salt n' pepa song "push it" by the nice husband and wife team, the rosebuds. Funny thing though, you can totally tell a white girl is singing it, its so much fun! get it!

The Rolling Stones - I'm Free (Hot Chip Remix)

The Rosebuds - Push It (Salt N' Pepa Cover)


No comments: